The distinctive signature has since evolved as a fusion of textile detail, refined luxury, and meticulous tailoring. The brand creates couture, diffusion which are Indian in their sensibility, yet international in their appeal. Since 2003, it has developed a unique style of its own, reflecting the ancient traditions of indian craftsmanship in a contemporary vocabulary. Today the company is renowned for its distinctive use of colors, quality of fabrics, intricate embroideries and a gloriously rich Indian aesthetic.
The flagship company of the father-son team of Chander and Rahul Jashnani, draws its name from an abbreviation of their last name. Taking root as a fusion and fashion store with a multi-city pan Asian presence, the Jashnanis have been in the designer sarees business for seven decade.
Over the years Jashn has created a profile of a fashion house that has taken classic Indian designs and creating contemporary silhouettes perfect for today’s fashion conscious divas. Whether it is party wear or uber chic fashion for the high profile cocktail circuit, the brand has it all. Today Jashn is present in best of malls across 42 cities in India with 80 EBOs and 41 SIS format. Jashn has made its foray into the International arena with 3 stores in UAE; 1 in Dubai & 2 in Abu Dhabi.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Gift Card can be redeemed only at JASHN Stores in India; which are EBOS (Exclusively Owned by Jashn)
- This Card cannot be converted into cash for either full value or for the unutilized portion
- Purchase exceeding the card value will be treated as a regular sale & Customer shall pay for the same
- This Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against tailoring, alterations or any value adds
- By using the Gift Card you agree to abide by all terms and conditions and those of the JASHN outlet
- Customer has to show a valid Gift Card number and OTP for the Card to be redeemed
- Validity: 6 months from purchase date.
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Surat, Thane, and Vadodra.