Hop n Bop are suburb's newest monstrous little geeks and they are here to introduce the city to the first suburban soft play area and activity centre, complete with ball pools, slides, trampolines, wall toys, soft bridges and for the first time in the city - a water bed!
Hop n Bop is where you can bring your kids when they are full of beans, peppy, animated and bouncy with excitement - it is a dreamworld for kids and their excess energy! Hop n Bop is a new 2,000 sq ft soft play area and activity centre located in the heart of the city, on bustling Linking Road, Bandra. It comprises two play zones - Little Monsters (for kids 6 months to 3 years of age) and Big Monsters (for kids above 3 years and up to 8 years). The sprawling premises of Hop n Bop also include a "Tell Me More" reception area, "I Need a Wee" washroom, a "Supplies!" pantry, a "No Homework" classroom and Hop n Bop's "I Am Hungry" café that will dish out scrumptious, healthy bites for those serious after-play hunger pangs.
- This Gift Card can be redeemed against purchases only in all the exclusively owned (EBOs) HOP & BOP outlets. Please check the outlet locations in the merchant information section of the app
- This Gift Card cannot be exchanged into cash for either full value or for the unutilized portion nor is full value or for the unutilized portion refundable.
- No interest shall be payable on the amount credited to the card.
- Purchase exceeding the gift card value will be treated as a regular sale and Customer shall pay for the same.
- By using the Gift Card you unconditionally agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of the gift card and the merchant.
- Customer has to present the original valid Gift card with a valid Card number and OTP for the Card to be redeemed.
- The card is valid upto a period of six months from the date of issuance of the card. However before the expiry of the said period of six months the card shall cease to be valid if the balance reaches zero.
- Merchant shall not be responsible nor liable for any unauthorised use of the Gift Card and the card holder shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Merchant against any claims, actions, damages, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses which Merchant may at anytime incur on account of the usage/unauthorised usage of the gift card.
- Please refer to the refund policy pertaining to the purchase of gift cards on www.giftkard.in
- Dispute if any arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of the gift card or any purchases made therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only.