It all began in the year 1987, when the Lekhraj family, with an established garment export-manufacturing unit, had an idea - to use the excess fabric to make quality cotton shirts. The shirts were put on sale and sold almost immediately. This is at a time when cotton clothing was not even considered fashionable. This prompted them to open their first store with just a few garments on display. The response was tremendous. And Cottonworld was born.
Cottonworld became the first store in India dedicated to natural clothing. Set up in a leafy lane in Colaba, Mumbai, the brand is frequented by loyalists since its inception. The brand has now grown and spread its branches throughout the country with over twenty five stores in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Goa, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune and Gurgaon. Thus shifting from manufacturing to retail, in this magical little journey.
- This Gift Card can be redeemed against purchases only at the Cottonworld outlets listed in the merchant information section of the app.
- This card cannot be redeemed at any other Cottonworld store except the ones listed in the merchant information section of the app.
- This Gift Card cannot be exchanged into cash for either full value or for the unutilized portion nor is full value or the unutilized portion refundable.
- No interest shall be payable on the amount credited to the Gift card.
- Purchase exceeding the gift card value will be treated as a regular sale and Customer shall pay for the same.
- By using the Gift Card you unconditionally agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of the GiftKard and Cottonworld.
- Customer has to present the original valid Gift card with a valid Card number and OTP for the Card to be redeemed.
- The card is valid upto a period of six months from the date of issuance of the card with a possible extension of another three months if the card holder so desires. The card holder will need to communicate the same to GiftKard for an extension. However before the expiry of the said period the card shall cease to be valid if the balance reaches zero.
- Cottonworld shall not be responsible nor liable for any unauthorised use of the Gift Card and the card holder shall indemnify and keep indemnified Cottonworld against any claims, actions, damages, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses which Cottonworld may at anytime incur on account of the usage/unauthorised usage of the gift card.
- Please refer to the refund policy pertaining to the purchase of gift cards on www.giftkard.in
- Dispute if any arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of the gift card or any purchases made therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only.
Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Goa, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune and Gurgaon